[Ti] Cordless Mouse for X

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Tue Apr 1 13:22:14 PST 2003

--On Tuesday, April 01, 2003 12:47 PM -0500 "Seymour J. Wolfson" <wolfson at wayne.edu> wrote:

> I have a Kensington cordless mouse I like and use on my TiPB running 9.2.2.  Will this one also work using Jaguar?

Cordless mice do nothing more than replace the cord with a radio link. There's still a mouse at one end and a USB plug at the other. As far as the computer is concerned, it's just another USB mouse. Jaguar supports any USB mouse and does left/right buttons and scroll wheels in most apps  without any added software. Kensington has downloadable OS X software for all their mice/trackballs that will allow you to customize the buttons and wheels.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com