[Ti] Screen Savers last night...

Matthew Fosberg mattman at gci.net
Tue Apr 1 14:15:40 PST 2003

There was an exchange on the ScreenSavers last night (3/31/03) between
Kevin Rose and Leo LaPorte about the possibility of Apple switching to
Intel. Kevin quoted (of all people) John Dvorak as saying that Apple
will switch within 16 to 18 months. Leo and Kevin discussed the issue
of Jobs at some chip makers conference as possible evidence.

Kevin was very pro switch and Leo expressed some doubts. My biggest
doubt is the original source John Dvorak, who seems to be the
posterchild for writing controversial computing issues just to sell
some print. I think it's a non-issue, but I will admit I don't have all
the facts.

Matt Fosberg