Want my Ti 550?

Christopher Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Tue Apr 1 17:24:24 PST 2003

Hey guys...

I've decided to get a new 12" PowerBook.  It's smaller and lighter and
more portable, and will more than meet my needs.  I'm looking to sell
my Ti 550.  Below are the specs:

Processor:	550 MHz
RAM:		512 MB
Hard Drive:	20 GB
OS:			Mac OS X 10.2.4
Airport Card:	Installed
Optical Drive:	CD-R/DVD-ROM
Condition:	Very good (no mechanical problems and one minor cosmetic
blemish)  No dead pixels.
Accessories:	Brenthaven Titanium1 Laptop case, power adapter, D-Link
Bluetooth adapter, and Microsoft Office is installed on the machine
(I'm not shipping the installation CD).  You will also get the Software
restore CDs that came with the computer.

I can't think of any other details you might want, oh--price.  I'm
asking $1450.00.  If you have any questions, email me or call my mobile
office phone number below.

Chris Owens
Cincinnati, Ohio
(513) 861-3104 home