[Ti] Cordless Mouse for X (and ergonomics)

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 20:56:55 PST 2003

According to Dennis Fazio:

>Watch your posture and position everyone. I believe the recommended
>practice is to keep the forearm and wrist in a straight line when
>mousing and the elbow close to your side.
>--
>Dennis Fazio

Thanks, for the first time in my life i must be doing a physical
thing properly, albeit accidentally.

my Kensington TurboMouse pro has a modified palm rest,and the arms on
the rolling swivel chair leave my right arm rested, so that my arm
lays, un-flexed on the arm, and my palm rests on the pad for the
trackball... and they throw in 11 buttons, a trackball the size of a
cue ball, and great software.

~flipper