[Ti] European Connectivity using ISDN.

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Apr 1 23:14:59 PST 2003

At 17:02 -0500 1-4-2003, David DelMonte wrote:
>Hi, I wonder whether some of the european users can help me out.
>I have a TiPB/500 that I use in the States. I am taking it to our
>new house in Greece.
>That house has been wired for ISDN - the only broadband solution
>offered by the Greek Telephone Company (OTENET.gr).
>What do I need to connect my powerbook to the ISDN line.

David - I append my answer and offer from 9/2002 on this specific question.
The only update is that we moved, as anticipated, to ADSL/wireless in
the ofice 9/2002, and I have never used my ISDN pcmcia card since.
...... so you can have it !!
Perhaps we should pursue any details off-list.

regards,  Trevor