[Ti] Undeleteable folder

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Thu Apr 3 07:11:34 PST 2003

At 3:17 PM +0200 2003.04.03, F. Mortes wrote:
>> I too have a rare instance of this, for which I use BatChmod; it has a handy "force empty trash" command. Available through versiontracker.
>
>Cocktail also comes with this feature.

The last couple of days I had to use this feature in Cocktail to empty the trash of some locked icons that I couldn't unlock. This "force empty trash" feature of Cocktail appeared to work, but after restarts or re-connection of an external HD, the trash would again be full and "force empty trash" would appear to work again, but it never did.

I finally removed the offending 3 empty folders from the trash and used another feature of Cocktail to delete locked files, and it appears to have worked.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)