[Ti] Updated 15" books?

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 3 14:34:02 PST 2003

While I don't believe that the new 15 inch Powerbooks will have 970
processors either. The power consumption of the 1.2 GHZ 970 PPC is only 19
W. This is right on par with the Motorolla 1 GHZ G4's. So why the fuel cell?
The 19 W power consumption number comes from IBM's public pdf document
written by Peter Sandon Senior PowerPC Processor Architect.

Greg