[Ti] Undeletable folder Update >>> impossible so far

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Thu Apr 3 20:23:06 PST 2003

At 8:37 PM -0500 2003.04.03, Gary Keller wrote:
>Well I tried Cocktail, and another program, DeleteIt! and they return the dialog that the folder cannot be deleted.
>
>It was a folder that was originally copied from a target disk mode transfer from my old Wallstreet PB. It is now empty and refuses to be deleted.

I had that happen more than once today. The most recent time it was an item on a USB flash key. I finally copied off the contents (except for the file that wouldn't copy) and erased the flash key. But more problems crept up later. Maybe I shouldn't have initialized it as a DOS volume, but I want to use it on PC's too.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)