Sleep/wake problem

Joseph Fisher kzfisher at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 5 18:40:06 PST 2003

Since someone had asked for the specifics this is the weird happenings

1) I put my Powerbook to sleep - (while on AC adapter)
2) Close the LCD
3) Later - Open the LCD
4) I get three beep tones
5) Followed by a series of four steady flashes of the sleep lcd indicator
6) No other beeps but there is a repeat of the flashes always in a series of
four
7) Have to restart via holding and releasing the on/off switch

Any clues as to whats up? Someone had suggested I purchased cheap memory
since it's maxed to the 1 Gb level - but the memory is Apple factory and
came with the PowerBook - System is about 8 months old -

-- Joseph Fisher