[Ti] Updated 15" books?

Mark Booth markbooth at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 08:33:41 PDT 2003

And if you have access to and can make purchases at any University
Bookstores, try there for pricing, especially right after new model
introductions. 4 months ago I purchased a 667mhz DVI TiBook for $1650 at
the UCSD Bookstore.  Brand new, not refurb. (But on closeout because the
867 & 1gig models had been released.)  Even today, that is a very good
price.

Mark