[Ti] Ti Powerbook in Iraq

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 16:48:31 PDT 2003

According to Fred:

>On 4/7/03 9:43 AM, "Mark Dorset" <mark at suburbia.com.au> wrote:
>
>>  As a mere subscriber to a powerbook mailing list with a single voice,
>>  can I please request that you don't start political debates here,
>>  especially American ones. While I certainly have a few opinions about
>>  the matter, I *dont* care who your president is, could have been, or
>>  should be (at least while reading this list). I hope the majority of
>>  subscribers here agree with my request... :-)
>>
>>  thanks
>>  Mark
>>
>>  On Tuesday, Apr 8, 2003, at 00:00 Australia/Melbourne, cbirds wrote:
>>
>>>  F. Mortes tapped out this message on 4/7/2003 9:53 AM

>>>  Nice he has an Apple, but thank GOD Al Gore is not president!
>

>I concur wholeheartedly.  Politics have no place on this list.  That post
>was totally inappropriate.

I agree, in principle...but i would like to point out that when one
person makes one debatable 'point', followed by a small herd of
'individuals', all voicing identical 'opinions', what we have is one
possible indiscretion, followed by an annoying series of
bandwidth-wasting redundancies. For Christ's sake, people, develop
thicker skin, or use a little discretion when tempted to bah at each
other like sheep...

Thank you, have a nice day.

~flipper