[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Apr 8 09:11:33 PDT 2003

XXL typed this message on 4/7/03 10:37 PM:

>> Yesterday I purchase a new iMac from the Apple Store at Kenwood Towne
>> Center in Cincinnati, got it home and found that there was a a pixel
>> stuck on BRIGHT red near the center of my screen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that if a stuck
pixel is in the centre of the screen (as opposed to being within a short
distance from the edge) it would be enough to allow for a replacement under
warranty.

Perhaps Apple has changed its policy on this.

jg