[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

John R McDaniel johnmcd at one.net
Tue Apr 8 17:12:16 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 8, 2003, at 02:40  PM, Michael Bigley wrote:

> Your experiences sound too familiar to mine and others at the Kenwood
> (Cincinnati) store for this to be a localized, district manager issue
> (though contacting them may help Apple in the long run). This is
> obviously at top-down training (or lack thereof) issue.

Wow. How many Cincinnatians are on this list? I too, have had less than
customer centered service at the Kenwood Apple Store. My studio manager
(a Mac convert after working in my Mac only shop for 3+ years) went to
the Kenwood store to look at iMacs and was curtly asked, "Are you just
going to look and then go buy online?" These people should be taking
the attitude that they are there to SHOW potential customers why buying
from the Apple Store is desirable. Number one reason to buy anywhere:
the treatment you receive as a customer!

I too, patronize Micro Center rather than the Apple Store. NO ATTITUDE
at Micro Center. If they are going to lose their Apple dealership as
someone else here mentioned, it'll ALL be online purchasing from now on
because CompUSA is _clearly_ a waste of time.

j mcd

John McDaniel      johnmcd at one.net
Sonic Arts Digital Audio Services, Inc.