[Ti] The GOOD Apple Store (Was:Apple Store Service blows)

Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
Tue Apr 8 22:40:15 PDT 2003

Unlike another list member's  experience, I have been pleased with the personnel and
service at the Fashion Valley (San Diego) Apple Store. I've visited a few times and
made modest purchases each time (software, external drive etc). The staff were
attentive, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful in every way. My only "complaint" would
be they were too busy to check people out as quickly as I would have liked. No
experience with the store Genius.

Don