[Ti] Card bus

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Apr 8 22:33:26 PDT 2003

At 20:20 -0400 8-4-2003, Kevin Kelly wrote:
>I recently purchased a Digigram VX Pocket for my Ti400.
>Unfortunately, I cannot get my computer to recognize this or any
>other PC card.

Kevin - you did not say if you are running OS X or Jaguar.
PC card recognition on my Rev A Ti-500 was an issue for me, early in
the life of OS X.
By 10.1.5 (if I remember correctly) the issues were being addressed.
I have never had any problem with it since Jaguar (10.2 ff).

When you say "cannot get my computer to recognize this or any other
PC card" do you mean that it does not show up in the list, alongside
modem, ethernet, etc, when you open Network Preferences?
Precise problem description would help in enabling others to provide
advice on this kind of issue.

What I don't like in OS X is that PC cards do not show up on the
desktop, as they do in OS9.
Somehow that is a reassuring visualisation that the card is recognised.

regards,  Trevor