[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Wed Apr 9 00:38:21 PDT 2003

At 9:35 PM -0400 2003.04.08, NaegeleWDC at aol.com wrote:
>Obviously Steve is correct; however, I assume that Apple is trying to bring the quality of its resellers up to a level approaching that of its Apple Stores, and using its economic power to achieve the goals that it desires.  I write tough, one-sided contracts, and that is what someone has done on Apple's behalf and now its resellers can choose to sign or not as they see fit.  Perhaps it ain't fair, but that is how the world turns.

The outlets that I know have been cut off are high quality ones, in terms of product, appearance, staff and service, not the low quality ones. I'm sure that some low-quality ones are being squeezed out also, but that's not a good explanation here. Didn't Apple just sign some big retailer like Sears or someone? I never found any such large chains that I'd call quality.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)