[Ti] PC Card Slot Uses...?

Phillip McGree phil at phil.net.au
Wed Apr 9 09:19:55 PDT 2003

Kodak make one that's cheap (ie about $Oz30).  Ask around at some shops that stock a good range of digital camera stuff.

OWC have them on their web site for $US11.95 - http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Item.cfm?ID=4970&Item=MACPCMCF

<http://eshop.macsales.com/Search/Search.cfm?Column=Description&Criteria=pcmcia&x=16&y=7&Manufacturer=>
shows what other PCMCIA stuff that OWC has.

If you're going to get a PCMCIA CompactFlash card adaptor, you might as well get several so that you've always got one handy.  I've got one in my PowerBook bag and one on my desk.

Phil

>On Wednesday, April 09, 2003, at 11:26AM, Phillip McGree <phil at phil.net.au> wrote:
>
>[snip]
>>Those adaptors are bloody cheap, $10ish for CompactFlash cards,
>[snip]
>
>Do you have a source for these? I tried finding one locally last year, and ended up buying a MicroTech Zio CF USB reader instead, for around $30. Problem is, it requires a driver - and OS X updates have broken the MicroTech drivers twice.
>
>Mark

>$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
>Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler
>CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                    	Web:	http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia			http://chat.iinet.net.au