[Ti] Steve dissed?

XXL xxl at mac.com
Wed Apr 9 13:37:04 PDT 2003

NO, it goes to show they are stupid and did not know who he was.  I pity the
fool that treats Steve Jobs like that. I suspect Steve Jobs might even
depart from his strict Vegan regimen for long enough to take a gig hunk of
red meat right outta that guys rear end.
-Joel

> Shaun,
>
> that just goes to show you that they don't discriminate...they are equally
> obnoxious to all...

> ha ha. The same thing happened to me at Westfield Mall in San Jose, but I
wasn't even touching the computer. I may not even have touched the display, but
it was the display they said I might knock down.