[Ti] Card bus

Sherman Gregory sherman at qualcomm.com
Wed Apr 9 15:22:07 PDT 2003

At 7:33 AM +0200 4/9/03, Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>What I don't like in OS X is that PC cards do not show up on the
>desktop, as they do in OS9.
>Somehow that is a reassuring visualisation that the card is recognised.

My Navatel Merlin C201 shows up with a menu extras icon on the right
end of the menu bar.  It gives me a "turn card off" menu selection.

I do remember there were some improvements in the PCMCIA stuff around
10.2.2. Or maybe it was 10.2.3.  Anyway it was around the beginning
of the year.  I do not think that this card worked before that.

     Sherman