[Ti] The GOOD Apple Store (Was:Apple Store Service blows)

Miguel Palacios (lists) mspalacios1 at mac.com
Wed Apr 9 17:50:56 PDT 2003

I've had nothing but good experiences in the Cincinnati Applestore.  I
was living overseas and called in my 'reservation' for the TiBook 667
internal combo drive ahead of time, synchronizing a business trip there
to the time that they would get the parts.  Two days later I picked up
my Powerbook with the upgrade, and took off.  They were very
understanding and accomodated ordering the parts just on my word that I
would be there on the time I said I was going to be.

I did buy my Powerbook there and had them open it to check for Pixels,
etc.  I was aware of the their restocking fee, and since I was taking
it overseas, I wanted to be sure.

Just my 5cents.

Miguel