[Ti] Anyone loaded 10.2.5 yet? Any issues?

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 17:34:37 PDT 2003

According to Evan Shea:

>On 4/10/03 04:57 PM, "Jennifer Landefeld", otherwise known as as
><jennsbl at mac.com> wrote these words:
>
>>  Just saw 10.2.5 pop up in Software Update. Anyone install yet and find
>>  any issues
>>  that would suggest to hold off? Just being cautious as I've got a nice
>>  stable system
>>  right now and a number of looming deadlines (so I don't really want to
>>  break anything
>>  until I have time to futz with it).
>
>I installed it about an hour ago and have found no issues.  My AIM client,
>iTunes, Camino, and Entourage all work fine.  However, it has only been an
>hour and who knows if problems will pop up later.
>
>-Evan

As soon as I restarted, after a 'blue screen' [actually dual screens]
pause. the first thing I saw was that MY Dock had been replaced by
the 'Root' user Dock. I was ticked. The .plist for Dock in Users had
been supplanted, there was no 'archive' to tap.... bad updater, no
biscuit. Otherwise, no trauma, yet.

My advice: Save your Dock pref plist for after the upd.

~flipper