[Ti] Anyone loaded 10.2.5 yet? Any issues?

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Apr 11 01:13:52 PDT 2003

At 16:57 -0400 10-4-2003, Jennifer Landefeld wrote:
>Just saw 10.2.5 pop up in Software Update. Anyone install yet and
>find any issues
>that would suggest to hold off?

Jennifer - (after I had finished my complete backup), the update ran
last night on my Ti-500.
I restarted this morning.  Nothing lost or missing, so far ..... Dock is fine.

I did notice that  NICER  (I am running 2.1b), which I use after
start-up to arrange my CPU priorities, did not seem to work as usual.
When I changed the priority of some processes, they disappeared from
the list.   Refresh caused them to reappear, but with no change in
priority.  This is the only difference that I have found so far.  No
need to hold off for this.

regards,   Trevor