[Ti] DVD don't spit at me...

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat Apr 12 10:57:43 PDT 2003

lördagen den 12 april 2003 kl 16.40 skrev Chris Olson:

> Immediately after the roller pulls the CD or DVD into the drive, and
> when it seats the disk on the spool, I smartly slap the computer,
> directly over the approximate center of the drive.  Almost without
> fail, the "stuck" drive will spool up and work.  A couple of them took
> more than one attempt, but after they started working again they were
> OK as long as you used the drive at least once a week.

Since I knew for a fact that I had not used my CD/DVD-drive for at
least over a month I tried it out immediately and it worked flawlessly
right off, so my very first "repair job" must have been perfect. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Current_picturers/
PhotoAlbum53.html> Spring 030331
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)