[Ti] Apple Store Service blows

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sat Apr 12 12:38:36 PDT 2003

>  > Seems that Apple should have done something like this long ago, as
>>  they are now moving to an entirely LCD line of monitors...
>
>The bad publicity potential of that is stunning . I can  not imagine they
>would do it.

Based on the flotsam and jetsam that was generated on this list as a
result of ONE bad pixel on ONE iMac... I think having a clear policy
that exists, albeit obscurely, in writing is a much less potential of
bad PR, especially if the suggestion that this sort of pixel policy
is industry-wide standard.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com