10.2.5 update improvements

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Sat Apr 12 19:41:28 PDT 2003

Having installed 10.2.5 on my PB/800 I can now say a few things:

1. There have been significant changes to the Bluetooth implementation.
Keyboard, mice, and "other" fields have been added, and I now get no
dropouts on my T68i through Optus in Australia. Possibly in the
meantime Optus improved its GPRS service, but this change occurred as
soon as I installed the update. It did take a little fiddling to get it
working but now I am very impressed with its stability - and speed.
Approaching 56k dialup speed. Nat., Safari is used with inline images
and pop ups set to off. Page loading is v quick. (Don't ask about cost
as we pay by the k, not the minute.

2. My battery life has improved significantly after several recharge
cycles. Didn't happen immediately, but over a couple of
days....interesting.

3. No other conflicts or difficulties presented overtly.

Les
Les Posen/MEL					      Webmaster
Lposen (AIM/iChat)				Australian Psychological Society
P.O. Box 1229 						  (Victorian Branch)
St.Kilda South					       Virtual Reality Therapy
Australia 3182	  http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html