Better Battery Power was [Anyone loaded 10.2.5 yet? Any issues?]

Ray M ray at dm.net.lb
Sun Apr 13 02:34:44 PDT 2003

Hello, I loaded 10.2.5 on my Ti 667  two days ago... And I have just noticed
a change in battery power ; my battery which is now 1 and a half year old
used to give me only 20 minutes running 10.2.4, and now it's giving me 35
minutes and takes much longer than before to recharge, but like most of you
I had problemes with 10.2.5
1 - dock removed and added programes
2 - my external firewire 120 G drive wount always mount... I have to restart
all the time
3 - the settings of my color management display have changed
4 - power point is very sligish... Actulally when I start it it freezes for
like 2 min

Anyone knows how to fix the firewire issue... It's a pain to have to restart
everytime specially that I noticed that the restart procedure seems to take
longuer than before

Cheers

ray