[Ti] Better Battery Power was [Anyone loaded 10.2.5 yet? Any issues?]

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sun Apr 13 10:16:52 PDT 2003

>And I have just noticed
>a change in battery power ; my battery which is now 1 and a half year old
>used to give me only 20 minutes running 10.2.4, and now it's giving me 35
>minutes and takes much longer than before to recharge,

No change on my 2 year old battery in my Ti500, if anything, I have lost time.

>but like most of you
>I had problemes with 10.2.5
>1 - dock removed and added programes

none for me

>2 - my external firewire 120 G drive wount always mount... I have to restart
>all the time

no problem with my 20gb external

>3 - the settings of my color management display have changed

Yes, my ColorSync info was set to default, as was the color settings
under monitors

>4 - power point is very sligish... Actulally when I start it it freezes for
>like 2 min

I got a 20 second spinning rainbow during launch, but nothing beyond that.

>Anyone knows how to fix the firewire issue... It's a pain to have to restart
>everytime specially that I noticed that the restart procedure seems to take
>longuer than before

Yikes! Start up has always been painfully slow, as well as login... I
can't imagine it being slower.  Fortunately I only have to restart as
the result of an upgrade, as Jag's start up time is slower that the
oft-complained about startup times of early OS7 and OS8.

--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com