Safari Beta 2 tech question

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Mon Apr 14 08:35:30 PDT 2003

On 4/14/03 6:58 AM, "Les Posen" <lesposen at optushome.com.au> wrote:
> Apple's homepage reveals Safari beta 2 has been released.
> Les

Anyone having any garbled text issues?
Looks good - I love the tabbed browsing on the Ti screen, very efficient.
Except when I get to certain pages, lines of text turn into fractions and
messed up number strings.. Is this the work of a corrupt font? I tried to
copy and paste some lines into this email, but they paste as normal
(correct) text! I have had this happen in other areas too.. But the previous
Safari and current IE has no problems..

Could someone please try this link? Headlines appear fine, any lines of text
with URL's are pooched for me.
<http://www.gdc.net>

I know to post this over in some software forum, which I will.. I just can't
help running this past the best tech group I know..

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the
Society of Graphic Designers of Canada