[Ti] [OT] Microsoft Office : PC versus Mac

George Reis reis at imagingforensics.com
Tue Apr 15 06:59:26 PDT 2003

Microsoft has a new ad campaign that shows a Mac and a PC doing things
together - watching tv, lounging by a swimming pool = with a caption that
says something like, "more compatible then ever. Microsoft Office..."

I've seen the ads in business magazines - Inc or Fortune, etc.

In other words, Microsoft has apparently realized that there is a
misperception, and is trying to correct it somehow. I am not sure why, but
maybe it will eventually help.

George Reis
--
Imaging Forensics <http://www.imagingforensics.com>
Specializing in digital imaging consulting, training, analysis and