[Ti] .mac password (was, Safari beta 2 is out )

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Apr 15 09:34:13 PDT 2003

At 11:12 -0500 15-4-2003, Kynan Shook wrote:
>Try connecting to afp://idisk.mac.com/hutleytj/
>This will make it connect via AppleShare instead of WebDAV.

Kynan - thanks.  I never knew the syntax for that logon.
This gives a different interface for username and password, but this
time, the username is filled in already as Dr Trevor J Hutley, which
must be a name somewhere in my Preferences.  But it is definitely NOT
my Internet Preference username, which is hutleytj, as I said.

Anyway, even with changing the username tomy iDisk username, and
entering my 7 character password, it does not work (login disabled,
unknown user, wrong password).

I think I will apply for a new new password, and start again, with
all what I now know.

Thanks for your help.

Trevor