[Ti] Explorer still smarter :-( [was: Safari beta 2, no autofill?]

coccolithophorid at earthlink.net coccolithophorid at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 10:35:10 PDT 2003

Kevin wrote:
Did you go into Address Book and fill out a card for yourself and make
it "this is my card" under the card menu?
Safari uses Address Book for autofill info.

peace,
Kevin

OS X is to Windows as Dvorak is to QWERTY

From: Eduard Hoenkamp <hoenkamp at acm.org> wrote:
+ Thanks for the info about the 'view' settings.
- The site that I visit (an on-line bank) still does not want to
autofill. Safari says: "This site has no forms to complete". Indeed,
the page source is a blob of javascript which Explorer knows how to
handle and Safari does not. Duh. Eduard.