[Ti] Safari bugs?

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Tue Apr 15 09:17:58 PDT 2003

>the only issue I have is with Safari beta 2 that the down scroll
>button does not always work.

What happens if you just click your mouse once? Maybe after making
sure that you're not on a link. I get this behaviour in Mozilla:
space for page down or arrow-down for line down sometimes don't work
after I've opened a link in a new tab.

No, here's my problem: command-click a link (open in new tab, don't
go to new tab) worked for a while, but now it opens the link both in
the new tab and in the current one! This has happened on two
different macs.
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)