iCurve and 17" PB

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Tue Apr 15 17:55:40 PDT 2003

I just received the iCurve today and placed both my TiBook and then
my AlBook on it. The TiBook seemed to sit on it perfect. However the
17" didn't. In order for me to feel like the AlBook wasn't going to
tip off backwards, I had to slide the book more to the front of the
iCurve. That meant not being able to put on the little rubber
stoppers to prevent slippage. The iCurve's rubber grips that are
already on it did seem to grip the AlBook as not to need the front
stoppers so I wasn't too concerned about that.

Has anyone else placed there 17" PB on an iCurve? If so, is there a
space between the PB and one of the arms toward the front. One of my
arms seems flush and fine while the other has a big gap toward the
front.
--
Cyn