Really [OT] but the weather is great outside!

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed Apr 16 01:10:34 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, April 16, 2003, at 02:08  am, Michael Bigley wrote:

>> Or as this fellow put it:
>>
>> "You think it's a conspiracy by the networks to put bad shows on TV.
>> But
>> the shows are bad because that's what people want. It's not like
>> Windows
>> users don't have any power; I think they are happy with Windows, and
>> that's an incredibly depressing thought." --Steve Jobs
>>
>> ~flipper

ooh i haven't heard  that quote before. I strongly agree with it. In
fact it's something I used to say to a lot of my "Mac" friends around
the time that Apple had the 604 PowerMacs..

I've always been fine with being part of a technology that is not what
the majority use. What worries me sometimes is how much of a minority (
approx less than 5 percent is my guess) we are!

Bring back the heady days of double digit market share please Apple!