[Ti] [OT] Microsoft Office : PC versus Mac

Bryan Taylor bryan.taylor at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 15 13:01:07 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 12:20  PM, Sherman wrote:

> From: Sherman Gregory <sherman at qualcomm.com>
> On one common template that
> I see a lot, our company logo comes out upside down.  I can flip it
> on the master slide, bet we are still not 100%.

This isn't specific to the Mac <-> PC compatibility, in our office our
company logo created in an Office 2000 template is mirrored & rotated
when viewed in Office XP/2002. I've only noticed this in Word. I did
copy the file to my tiBook and it had the same 'feature'.

Our customers enjoy it, our company name ending in "com" becomes "cow"
8-)

cheers
Bryan