[Ti] Safari

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 16:24:10 PDT 2003

David DelMonte paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>I still cant get to my Credit Union! Stuck with old reliable IE or Omni.
>
>David

That's unfortunate. The Apple Bug report would be a good place to
file the address of the page that won't load. I take it that means an
https page. Safari works fine with my Bank [always the 1st page i
check out]. I like Omni's way of offering several different SSL types
to negotiate with differing security systems. Safari runs faster on
my Mac than the others, including Camino, which itself, is only
marginally faster than Omni, but safari seems to lack an easily-found
setting to change the way it presents itself to 'finicky' Web sites.

flipper