[Ti] another post-10.2.5 observation

William Scammell wscamel at pop.ici.net
Thu Apr 17 10:10:56 PDT 2003

>Does it mean that 10.2.5 cannot recognize / mount / use the card,
>even though it can "see it"?
>When I say see it, I mean that there is a pull-down menu lisitng the
>card, and giving me the option too turn the power off.  So it feels
>as though one part of OS X sees the card, and yet not the Netowrk
>Preferences.
>
>Help !
>
>regards,  Trevor

i don't know if this will work, but have you tried:

1) full shut down.

2) pull the card out.

3) reboot.

4) re-insert the card to see what osX does?

bill

ps: also, does the card manufacture's web site have any up-to-date info?

William Scammell                     Creative Director
wscamel @ pop.ici.net                  781-956-3548

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.