[Ti] Best price for Applecare?

Bill Reburn reburn at mts.net
Tue Apr 22 12:43:54 PDT 2003

Be careful wherever you buy it from that it is valid in your area.

ALL of the discounted website deals I came across were for Continental US
residents ONLY. I had to get through some serious small print to find that
statement sometimes.

On 4/22/03 10:19 AM, "Mark O'Brien" <rmobrien at mac.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 11:32  AM, Chris Reinhart wrote:
>

>> On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 11:26  AM, robert at elastica.com wrote:
>>
>>> Currently is there much flunctuation in price from retailers for
>>> Powerbook
>>> Applecare coverage? I'm in the market for it now but does it pay to
>>> look
>>> around?
>>

>> I've been quoted $320 @ a NYC Mac shop
>>

> Smalldog.com typically sells AppleCare at a discounted price.

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the
Society of Graphic Designers of Canada