[Ti] External Charger for TiBook?

Jeffrey K. Lew jklew at ucla.edu
Tue Apr 22 10:44:38 PDT 2003

>>That's silly-- I can't imagine It wouldn't work with later revs... But... I
>>love http://madsonline.com/ adapters.  Small and good
>
>No, actually apple's own current power adapters do not work with
>revA TiBooks, at least according to spec, which affects warranty.
>--

Isn't it the other way around--the AC adapters for Rev. A G4's can't
be used optimally with later versions because they don't put out
enough power? I would think the only problem with using the newer
adapters with Rev. A G4's is that the light-up plug might not give
the correct indication because the Ti 400/500 current draw is less
than the later models.

Jeff Lew
UCLA Atmospheric Sciences