[Ti] Startup time revisited

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue Apr 22 17:26:21 PDT 2003

>Why dont you stay with the new fast user instead of trying to repair
>your problematic one? Since you spending a lot of time reseting
>discarded preferences you may as well create new ones in the new
>user account instead, but maybe I missing something here. :-)

I have thought of that; it is a bit easier said than done with OSX
permissions (I have actually done it once before) I suppose part of
it is my sentiment to my current user name ;-)

Additionally, I would like to know what the problem is and solve it,
if possible. Since I hope to be using this OS for years to come, I
would like to become as familiar with it as I was with the old OS.
If, in the end, just switching users is the solution, great; however,
if I go to that extent and I copy the problem into the new user...
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com