[Ti] Ftp clients

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 06:35:52 PDT 2003

Tarik Bilgin tapped out this message on 4/24/2003 9:06 AM

>FTP Browser in BBEdit 6.5 as it is integrated with my favourite editor.
>My favourite editor also is rather carbonized and the browser tends to
>be slow an beachbally (as a result (?)

Actually in OS 9 this works just as fast as Fetch. I was suprised, since
I had gotten a call from a new Mac user wanting to know how to use that
portion of it and I had never tried it myself. I figured it out in about
3 seconds, and it worked equally as well for her. I supposed if you are
WORKING in BBEdit it saves you the time to launch Fetch, but I just LOVE
all my Fetch bookmarks which I can   move to other machines if I need. I
have a hundren domains to care for and it makes it easy.