[Ti] Titanium or not?

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Thu Apr 24 07:25:50 PDT 2003

On 4/24/03 8:23 AM, "ralfu at ascap.com" <ralfu at ascap.com> wrote:

> The model that I'm looking for is a Powerbook G4, 867Mhz, 15.2"
> priced new at $2294.  Some stores call it Titanium, others doesn't
> mention this name.  Are there two kinds of Powerbook - some of them
> Titanium and some "no Titanium"?  How can I tell the difference?

They are all titanium right now-- however, you're probably better off to
wait another month or so for the Aluminum version of the 15" comes out.
They are apparently much more durable and sturdy

--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook