[Ti] Best price for Applecare?

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Apr 24 07:38:53 PDT 2003

>  >Apparently Steve Jobs hates Jeb Bush
>
>I doubt that has anything to do with it. It has more to do with warranty
>laws in Florida.

With Al Gore on the board, who knows, haha!
Actually, to be a little more direct, it is most likely consumer
protection laws in Florida. I would imagine with the large population
of senior citizens, Florida is a denizen for "carpet baggers" and
grifters.  My guess is the AARP lobby has worked in FLA to enact a
rigid consumer protection law that forces folks like Apple to void
their standard warranty there.

This is not uncommon, as it is often heard or seen in the late-nite
insurance commercials things like "this offer not available to
residents of..."  Sometimes I wish they would include Ohio in those
things ;-)
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com