[Ti] Titanium or not?

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Thu Apr 24 07:49:55 PDT 2003

On Thursday, April 24, 2003, at 03:25  pm, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:

> On 4/24/03 8:23 AM, "ralfu at ascap.com" <ralfu at ascap.com> wrote:
>
>> The model that I'm looking for is a Powerbook G4, 867Mhz, 15.2"
>> priced new at $2294.  Some stores call it Titanium, others doesn't
>> mention this name.  Are there two kinds of Powerbook - some of them
>> Titanium and some "no Titanium"?  How can I tell the difference?

All Powerbook G4 15.2" are "Titanium".

There are rumours that a new 15" Powerbook (which we call Aluminum
because its like the current 17" model) will be released soon.

If you are looking to buy the best you can get -- I would wait a month
or two (Macworld in June).

If you are looking to take advantage of the current really low price
refurbished and second-hand Ti-Books on the market -- then enjoy!

A friend of mine recently bought a 667 DVI TiBook, and he loves it!

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue
tarik at opalblue.com