[Ti] Ftp clients

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Apr 24 07:56:49 PDT 2003

>Fugu - Not strictly FTP, but SSH filetransfers. Great for encrypted
>connections to servers.

Yes, let me add this to the list for SSH tunneling; though still in
beta, so it tends to crash often for me. But it is FREEware.
Transmit works as FREEware for evaluation, but ends your session
after 10 minutes and will not store your FTP locations, but it is
definitely worth the price.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com