[Ti] Ftp clients

Don Reed dreed at geosun.sjsu.edu
Thu Apr 24 07:57:20 PDT 2003

It is a trivial task in Captain FTP to drag multiple files or
directories between systems.

* Don Reed                                          *
* Professor of Marine Geology & Geophysics          *
* Dept. of Geology                                  *
* San Jose State University                         *
* San Jose, CA 95192-0102 USA                       *
* Tel: (408)924-5036  Fax:(408)924-5053             *
* Email: dreed at geosun.sjsu.edu                      *
* WWW:  http://geosun.sjsu.edu/dreed.html           *