OmniGraffle 3.0 Stencils - WAS Visio-equivalent for OS X for network maps

mac acct mac at sun.twlight.net
Thu Apr 24 08:17:03 PDT 2003

I went ahead and purchased OmniGraffle Professional 3.0 yesterday based
on the fact that it has most of the basic network shapes that I need
and the ability to open and export into Visio (XML) format.

In playing around with the product I don't see any major problems or
anything with the product.  I am a little upset that the manual (PDF)
is not yet ready.

I do have one questions.  When you visit the OmniGraffle Extra's page
there are many extra stencils that you can download.  At the bottom of
that page, there are installation instructions.  I would assume that
those instructions are for older versions of OmniGraffle as I could not
use the extra stencils by following the instructions shown on this page.

http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnigraffle/extras/

I did send this same general email question to their support email
address, but have yet to receive any feedback.  Did anyone else
purchase the 3.0 version?  Can anyone tell me what directory to place
the extra stencils in for OmniGraffle 3.0 to see them?

Thanks,

Jerry K