[Ti] OmniGraffle 3.0 Stencils - WAS Visio-equivalent for OS X for network maps

mac acct mac at sun.twlight.net
Thu Apr 24 08:54:13 PDT 2003

Hello David,

Thanks for your reply.

On Thursday, April 24, 2003, at 10:35  AM, David Remahl wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I actually purchased the OG 3 Pro upgrade just an hour ago!
>
> The instructions on the page do work for me, to install the stencils.
> I used the Library -> Application Support -> OmniGraffle -> Palettes
> that descends from my home directory, but I guess the global library
> will work as well...

Tried this, both from the user level and from the main /Library
directory.  Also, I did not have an OmniGraffle directory in
Library/Application Support/ so I had to create the directory structure
both for user and from the main /Library directory.  In another note
thought, I did have an OmniGroup directory which was probably from the
OmniGroup web browser which had been priviously installed.

> I advise you to verify the spelling of the directory names.

Done, with case in place also.  Did you do yours in all lower case or
all upper case?

>  Also note that you have to restart OmniGraffle to be able to find the
> newly installed palettes.

Did this many times.  I have also received a couple of notes off line
from people stating that they are having similar problems to mine.
When I resolve this, I will post a summary.

Thanks,

Jerry K