[Ti] OmniGraffle 3.0 Stencils - WAS Visio-equivalent for OS X for network maps

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 09:28:55 PDT 2003

mac acct paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>I did send this same general email question to their support email
>address, but have yet to receive any feedback.  Did anyone else
>purchase the 3.0 version?  Can anyone tell me what directory to
>place the extra stencils in for OmniGraffle 3.0 to see them?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jerry K

Hi Jerry,

It works exactly as they said. Open your folder that has the
downloaded palettes. Each file, or shape, ends with .palette.

If you have OmniGraffle open, quit it.

Go to your Home folder [Users/<yourname>], Open the Library, click on
'Application Support', scroll down to OmniGraffle, click and you see
two folders : Palettes and Templates.. dump the files into 'Palettes.

launch Graffle. Go to the "Tools' menu. 'Palettes' is right at the
top, click and you'll see the original palettes, plus the ones you've
added.

~flipper