[Ti] OmniGraffle 3.0 Stencils - WAS Visio-equivalent for OS X for network maps

mac acct mac at sun.twlight.net
Thu Apr 24 14:45:58 PDT 2003

I saw, and attempted multiple variations, of the instructions at the
bottom of the Extras page, none of which worked and hence my question
to the list.

It is obvious to me at this point that the directory structure between
version 2.x and 3.x of the product has changed.  I know that many
people have been quoting me documents from the online documentation and
other sources and my reply to that is what is being quoted is in
reference to version 2.x and earlier versions of the product.

if you visit this link:

http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnigraffle/support/

You will see that the Docs for 3.x have not yet been released.  Also,
in the same paragraph, it is stated that online docs are also available
at this link:

http://www.omnigroup.com/Documentation/OmniGraffle/

So far, every time I have visited this link, it has been an empty
directory.  I did try to RTFM before I asked the question.

Thank again for your replies,

Jerry K